Become a Petit Bamboo Consultant
New mum and looking for extra income? Or are you a lover of all things bamboo? Join our team of consultants across Australia and earn money selling the products you love!
We are offering a strictly limited number of real mums (and dads!) the chance to become a Petit Bamboo Consultant across Australia. Petit bamboo resellers are local distributors of Petit Bamboo products and sell to customer via local markets, playgroups, mother’s groups and more! Here’s how it works:
- You register to become an Petit Bamboo Consultant in your local area (using the form below)
- We ensure that no two resellers are in the same local area*
- You order Petit Bamboo products via our online wholesale system at special Consultant rates (you can get up and running simply by placing an opening order of $295*, with no minimums after your first order)
- You sell Petit Bamboo products in your local area and earn an income (you mark up to RRP and make the difference, approx. 45-50% commission)
- We support you along the way, including hints & tips, free access to our image library, posters and advertising material, access to our online community, and inclusion in our online Store Locator so your local community can easily find you!
As a mum of a gorgeous girl & a small business owner, it was important to me to find good quality products made from natural fibers. When I heard about Petit Bamboo, I didn’t even think twice to start as a consultant. When I received my first order I knew that these products were going to be amazing and popular. They are gorgeous and soft and even better the company is Australian owned with the products designed right here. Since stocking both winter and summer styles of Petit Bamboo, the brand has become so popular and customers are delighted with the quality they are receiving and will continue to receive. This product will remain as one of my best sellers and will always be available in my business all year round. Petit Bamboo is the perfect baby gift, but equally as wonderful to dress your own babies and toddlers such as my 2 year old Amelie.
– Kirsty Richardson, Mes Amours / Attipas Tatura & Surrounds